Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Part II

Needless to say, Hannah had a FABULOUS time on Halloween. She got to dress up and party with her friends at preschool! Then, there was trick-or-treating...it was a rainy evening, but none of us minded - especially not Mia who hung out in the stroller devouring her first lollipop. She was snug as a bug! I was hoping the walk around the neighborhood might put me into labor. No such luck. I'll write more about that later.

Here's Hannah in her Snow White costume for school.



And in her unicorn costume for trick-or-treating.



And little miss Mia as a ladybug.



Come on, Mom!! Let's go!!! "I need to go get all the candy that has been waiting for me!" - Hannah

1 comment:

Great Scott's! said...

Oh the girls look Fabulous!! I love the costumes. Wow what such fun! Too bad you didn't go into labor, but soon hopefully! Can't wait to meet baby Charlotte. You guys are the best!! Let me know if you need anything in these trying last few weeks of labor!