Monday, November 10, 2008

Charlotte Roslyn Frost





We welcomed our sweet little baby girl Charlotte on Saturday, November 8 at 11:17 AM. She weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. She has blue eyes and a full head of straight black hair. Hannah and Mia both had dark brown eyes from the beginning. I think she got Brent's eyes and that they will lighten up to his gorgeous blue over the next few months. Brent isn't convinced. We'll see!! We'll have fun bantering about who's right in the mean time. In any case, she is the spitting image of Brent, only with darker hair. She even has his two-toned eyebrows and the same cowlick right above her forehead.





Needless to say after my last post, I was THRILLED to go into labor 3 days early. It was a fast delivery. I started having contractions at 4 AM Saturday morning, we arrived at the hospital at 8 AM and she was born 3 hours later. She is so sweet and has a good disposition. We are enjoying her so much. Hannah is so happy to have her newest little sister home. She just wants to love on her all the time. She made a "Welcome Home Charlotte" artwork display on the front door. Hannah is very thoughtful and cute that way. Mia doesn't seem to notice the difference much, although when Charlotte is awake more in a couple of weeks, I have a feeling that story will change. We are in store for an adventure, and we are so grateful for the crazy road ahead!!



When Hannah and Mia came to the hospital to meet Charlotte, Hannah held Charlotte (with Dad's help) and looked her over. Her first comment was, "Daddy, does she know how cute she is?" Adorable! Hannah has since found all sorts of ways Charlotte is cute. She enjoys her little baby sounds, all the faces she makes, how she looks when she sleeps, and, of course, her cute outfits.

14 comments:

Cindy said...

Your family is SO SO SO cute! We are totally jealous. Let us know when we can come decend on you guys and meet the newest Frost girl. We miss you!!!

Nana Maggie said...

She is absolutely adorable. And Lisa you are so right, she looks like Brent so much. In fact I think the other two girls favored you and Charlotte is identical to Brent. She is a little doll baby. You are so lucky to have had such a short and easy labor and delivery. Take care and let us hear from you guys. Love to all of you.

Doug Frost said...

What can I say, I am SO pleased to be an UNCLE to three of the MOST BEAUTIFUL girls in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!!! What a blessing it is!!! :D

Annette and Scott said...

Charlotte is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats to you all...What an amazing family you have!! Love you all!!

Jamie said...

how wonderful to have your family all around you! i'm so glad she finally made it! your girls are beautiful!!! she sure looks like her dad!
p.s YUMMY cookies! your a sweetheart!

Michelle Walkenhorst said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Walkenhorst said...

What a cutie pie!! My first thought: Aw, she looks just like Brent. I'm so excited for you guys, and I can't wait to meet Charlotte.

Great Scott's! said...

Oh, I love her already!!! SHe truly looks a ton like Brent and really nothing like the other 2 when they were babies, how interesting...SHE IS SOOO CUTE!!! They all are though, good job guys! I'll be calling soon to set up when we can bring you dinner and meet this little one, what a dear heart. Hope you are feeling 100% soon, even though your labor sounded like a dream. Have a great night

Teddi said...

Congratulations Frost family! I stumbled over here from Cindy's blog - so great to see pictures of your adorable kids. Charlotte does look just like Brent! Happy days for the Frosts!

Mrs. T said...

HOORAY! She is adorable- you seem like your doing GREAT! :) I cant wait to meet her- Hannah will be such a great older sister- Mia will have a great teacher. :) CONGRATS!

Mandi said...

She DOES look just like Brent!I hope that all continues to go well for you,now that she 's home! Good luck, and hopefully we see you sometime soon!

Mindika said...

Congratulations Lisa! She is beautiful!! Now that neither one of us is pregnant...we need to go to lunch sometime.

Jake n' Chanté said...

Wow! I found your blog just in time for the adorable pictures of your newest addition. She is gorgeous!! Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! She's a doll!
Emily B