If it weren't for the fact that Doug confirmed my thoughts, I would still be doubting myself if it is a wig or not. I was almost ready to ask how you were able to get your hair to be so straight as well as blond. ;-)
May 20, 2010 Daddy: "Come on chickadees!" Mia: "I'm not a chicken nugget. I'm Mia!"
Hannah's Hilarities
February 4, 2010 "Mommy, the muscles in my legs are getting so big! Ya, they almost touch my skin!"
January 6, 2010 "Mommy, I changed my attitude!" "That's great, Hannah, I noticed!" "It (her improved attitude) was hiding." "Oh, it was? Where?" "Under my chair."
December 22, 2009 "Daddy, I'm going to be a doctor when I grow up!" "That's great, Hannah!" "I will have to open up your brain and find out what's wrong in there."
November 21, 2009 "Hannah, did you just airpoopoo?" "Yes I did." "I can smell you all the way up here!" (Daddy was up on a ladder) "That's cause I'm STRONG!"
8 comments:
Wig looks great, Lisa!!!!!!!!
Brent, I think that the color you used the first time looked better than this color looks now on you...
If it weren't for the fact that Doug confirmed my thoughts, I would still be doubting myself if it is a wig or not. I was almost ready to ask how you were able to get your hair to be so straight as well as blond. ;-)
Lisa, we love you the way you are please don't ever change.
oh brother..... haha! CRAZY!!
It's so hot, and even Hotter in real life. Lisa you should totally do it, or at least buy a better wig
Now that's a different look for you! I still like it short & curly!! Miss you all!
I'm a little behind, but congratulations on Charlotte! What a cutie, and looks just like her daddy!
Happy birthday to Mia..
and you look great as a blonde! :)
Post a Comment