Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Evolution of Mini-B

Charlotte is already 1 month old! How time flies, especially while taking care of 3 children 4 and under. Whoa. Life is busy, but really good. We are all adjusting to having another member of the family. She brings us all such joy. It's so fun to see newborns change in these first months. It's literally like you can sit and watch them grow. I know it has been SO long since I've put new photos up of Charlotte. We are having a few technical difficulties with downloading photos. I promise I am on it.

Charlotte has earned herself a few cutie nicknames. Hannah calls her "Little Little Charli" (pronounced Sharlee). The folks at Brent's work have dubbed her "Mini-B" because of her striking resemblance to her Daddy. And, Stevie, our housemate has nicknamed her "Brentina." We've had such fun nicknaming all of our kids. Hannah's nicknames were "Hannakin Skywalker," "Hannah Rannah Rex," "Hannah Banana," and "Sweet Pea." Mia is "Mia Sophia," "Mini Me," "Missi Moo," and "Screecher Creature."

3 comments:

Adam said...

Wow, I knew some of those nicknames, but I didn't know there were so many. :-)

Mrs. T said...

ur xmas card was awesome! Great pic!cute nicknames!

Doug Frost said...

I thought that Charlotte looks like me... Oh wait! She does. I look like Brent and so does Charlotte. I guess that means we both look like Brent! I love it so much!!!!!! :)