I hope, I hope, I hope that she is saying with her look, "MY DAD DID THIS TO ME!!!" Oh, wait... maybe Charlotte will be the one to say that... anyway, Mia is so cute!!!!
May 20, 2010 Daddy: "Come on chickadees!" Mia: "I'm not a chicken nugget. I'm Mia!"
Hannah's Hilarities
February 4, 2010 "Mommy, the muscles in my legs are getting so big! Ya, they almost touch my skin!"
January 6, 2010 "Mommy, I changed my attitude!" "That's great, Hannah, I noticed!" "It (her improved attitude) was hiding." "Oh, it was? Where?" "Under my chair."
December 22, 2009 "Daddy, I'm going to be a doctor when I grow up!" "That's great, Hannah!" "I will have to open up your brain and find out what's wrong in there."
November 21, 2009 "Hannah, did you just airpoopoo?" "Yes I did." "I can smell you all the way up here!" (Daddy was up on a ladder) "That's cause I'm STRONG!"
5 comments:
Hahaha! That's funny. I can just see Mia being a Clause.
Adam
PS You might want to change my blog address as it has changed. It is now http://frostvillage.com/blog
Adam
awww so cute! We love our Mia
Wow! What beautiful eyes. Did her Daddy do that?
I hope, I hope, I hope that she is saying with her look, "MY DAD DID THIS TO ME!!!" Oh, wait... maybe Charlotte will be the one to say that... anyway, Mia is so cute!!!!
Post a Comment