Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Part I

We are in full-swing Halloween mania at our house. Halloween is Hannah's favorite holiday. Well, it's tied with Christmas, but still, this girl is SERIOUS about Halloween. It's really fun to look forward to it with her. We count down the days every day.

Mondays are show-and-tell at preschool. Today Hannah wore her new Halloween shirt and headband. She was a walking show-and-tell item. She showed the other kids how the pumpkin on her shirt lights up when she moves and displayed the ultra-cuteness of her headband.




Tonight we had a Halloween-themed Family Home Evening. Both Brent and Hannah carved their very first jack-o-lantern! They were naturals. It came out kinda spooky, which Hannah loved.



4 comments:

Doug Frost said...

Love the pictures. I did what colors you and Brent suggested. I hope that you like it. I know that I will have to change it again soon. Because Halloween is almost over. Tell me if you like it or not and if you have any other suggestions, feel free to let me know.

Annette and Scott said...

Happy Halloween!! Can she get any cuter!! It was wonderful to see you both at the temple...hope we see you all again soon. Let us know when Charlotte arrives!!

Nana Maggie said...

Hey Lisa,
Darling pictures of the kids. Was noticing that you did not have our blogs posted on your site. Did not know if you had our blog addresses or not. Let me know and we will give them to you. Have a good day.
Love,
Maggie and the girls

Mrs. T said...

haha... i remember her love for Halloween! :) what a funny girl! she looks so cute in her outfit for show and tell. Hope Charlotte arrives soon! Keep me posted!