Sunday, October 26, 2008

Seasons

Two Sundays ago we got our first snowstorm of the season. Hannah had a blast! Her favorite part was eating the snow. We haven't had any snow since, but the leaves are changing and it is glorious outside. All of the colors are so beautiful. I get happy just driving around taking it all in.






I've been reflecting on this season of my life - how blessed I feel, how it can be possible for me to experience both exhaustion and renewal simultaneously, the changes I'm experiencing as I prepare to have Charlotte, the many different opportunities I have to show love and to be loved. I've realized some of the people I have admired most in my life have been the ones who have developed the gift of embracing whatever season of life they are in. Thank you to those of you who read this who have been examples to me of this gift.

No comments: