I had my 34 week ultrasound this week. Charlotte is looking good and measuring big! I don't have big babies, so I'm a little nervous! Only 6 more weeks till my due date!
now... why would you be a LITTLE nervous? I think that it is alright to admit being VERY nervous... I sure am... this is my third niece before I turn nineteen years old.
Hi Lisa! I know it's been a while-and wow! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats, how awesome! And don't worry, I measured bigger for every pregnancy (they thought Kezley might be twins), but it was fine and they weren't too big. How sweet you guys! Can't wait to see her!
May 20, 2010 Daddy: "Come on chickadees!" Mia: "I'm not a chicken nugget. I'm Mia!"
Hannah's Hilarities
February 4, 2010 "Mommy, the muscles in my legs are getting so big! Ya, they almost touch my skin!"
January 6, 2010 "Mommy, I changed my attitude!" "That's great, Hannah, I noticed!" "It (her improved attitude) was hiding." "Oh, it was? Where?" "Under my chair."
December 22, 2009 "Daddy, I'm going to be a doctor when I grow up!" "That's great, Hannah!" "I will have to open up your brain and find out what's wrong in there."
November 21, 2009 "Hannah, did you just airpoopoo?" "Yes I did." "I can smell you all the way up here!" (Daddy was up on a ladder) "That's cause I'm STRONG!"
5 comments:
now... why would you be a LITTLE nervous? I think that it is alright to admit being VERY nervous... I sure am... this is my third niece before I turn nineteen years old.
YOU CAN DO IT!
oh, cute baby! Big babies are the best!!
Hi Lisa!
I know it's been a while-and wow! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats, how awesome! And don't worry, I measured bigger for every pregnancy (they thought Kezley might be twins), but it was fine and they weren't too big. How sweet you guys! Can't wait to see her!
Wow! I am so excited for you :)
Post a Comment