Mia decided early that she needed to keep up with her older sister. She took her first step at 9 1/2 months and is now 10 1/2 months and walking like a pro. It is so cute how she toddles around the house! I don't ever get bored of watching her wide-stanced stepping. Every day it still makes me smile. She is perfecting other talents as well, such as screaming like a banshee for no apparent reason and clapping, swaying, and bouncing to the beat when she hears music. She also makes a face that renders her the spitting image of Popeye (minus the pipe and spinach - she does not do green veggies).
Friday, October 10, 2008
Mia is Walking!
Mia decided early that she needed to keep up with her older sister. She took her first step at 9 1/2 months and is now 10 1/2 months and walking like a pro. It is so cute how she toddles around the house! I don't ever get bored of watching her wide-stanced stepping. Every day it still makes me smile. She is perfecting other talents as well, such as screaming like a banshee for no apparent reason and clapping, swaying, and bouncing to the beat when she hears music. She also makes a face that renders her the spitting image of Popeye (minus the pipe and spinach - she does not do green veggies).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Go, Mia! Stagger around the house like Frankenstein! Good job - I'm so proud of you. Love you, Tutu
Wow! She is gotten big since we last saw each other! She's so dang cute!! Go Mia
OF COURSE!!!!! WHY SHOULD ANY OF MY NIECES NOT BE CUTE?????!!!!!! I can't WAIT to be with you guys again, and I can't wait to see THREE girls next time!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU, LISA!
I LOVE YOU, BRENT!
I LOVE YOU, HANNAH!
I LOVE YOU, AMELIA!
AND...............
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Post a Comment