Yesterday we went tubing at Gorgoza Park in Park City. It was a BLAST!! Hannah, Brent, and I went with our friend Sarah, her friend Johnny, and Sarah's niece and nephew. I told Hannah this was a special "big girl mommy date" day because her sisters were too young to go. It's nice to have special things just for big girls sometimes. Grandma and Doug graciously agreed at the last minute to watch the babies. I am so grateful for them - their friendship, their help with the girls, the way they love them (and Grandpa, I'm so thankful for you, too!). I hope they know how much it means to me to have time to myself/time with just one of the girls. Sometimes Brent and I feel like we don't have the individual time with each of the girls that we would like to have. We hope they know they are individually precious to us and that even with the busy pace of life in our young family, they are certain that they are special.
OK, back to tubing. Holy Cow, what a RUSH! Highly recommend it. Hannah, of course, loved the big runs - the kiddie runs were boring for her. She's our little daredevil. I love how brave she is.
One of the coolest parts of the tubing is riding the lift up the mountain. They just hook your tether to the lift and up you go! If the tubes had been longer, I seriously would have taken micro naps on the way up the mountain every time. Not only was it a comfy ride, but it provided a perfect opportunity for Brent to throw snowballs.
Afterwards we were all tuckered out and went into the cozy yurt to warm up with some hot chocolate.
We will definitely go back next year!



2 comments:
Oh Lisa that seems like such glorious fun! I need to go there tubing is like my favorite thing! I'll have to ask you all about it. So we went out of town for spring break too this weekend, and just now I'm thinking....Weren't we suppose to hang out this weekend? oh well how about next? Love ya girl!
how stink'n fun!!! i don't know how i missed this post??? was it expensive??? too long of lines??? worth it??? seems safe (as far as tubing goes) looks to be nice and organized. i want to go so bad!!! drop me the details when you get a chance!
btw, your girls just get more and more beautiful! your family is growing up, it's fun to watch!
Post a Comment