
Babies 4-19:
OK, these are my OTHER babies. They are cherry tomato plants that I started from seeds on Friday, February 27. Every day I run down stairs excited to see how much bigger they are than the day before. They grow so fast! I will baby them for the next 6 weeks or so and then transplant them outside into the garden! Let's hope they survive.
Wednesday, March 4
Sunday, March 8



4 comments:
oh I am so excited for you!! And all those pictures of your babies are just so cute! I hope to be one of the privilaged to come over and sample these delicious fresh tomatoes when they're ready :)
I can't wait to see them all grown up!! The tomatoes. I still wanna enjoy the coming years of pictures of the girls. I sure do miss Hannah Banana. Kai asks about her all the time. He is often disappointed that we have girls night and he doesn't get to see Hannah.
as much as i think your girls all have the same look... they don't! all so beautiful in their own way!
sorry we missed you last friday, next time FOR SURE!!!
LOVE the tomatoe plants. good for you!
Oh Lisa, look at your tomato babies! They are getting so biiiggg! (Imagine baby talk)
Post a Comment