Friday, February 6, 2009

Not So Picture Perfect

So, remember that promise I made a couple months ago that I would get to the bottom of the problems we are having uploading photos from our camera? Well...I'm STILL working on it! Sheesh, I don't know what is going on with the technology in our house. It's so frustrating! Anyway, I do have some adorable photos of the girls to post and a pretty darn spiffy pic of a fruit pizza I made tonight. I will conquer this.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

we missed you last night. i'm really looking forward to girls night out with our battlecreek 7th friends! you know, our house is up for sale :o( i'm having a hard time thinking we might not be here forever! i love it here. but as long as i can keep in touch with you and these ladies i think i'll be ok ~
hope your doing well and i can't wait to catch up (IN PERSON!!!)

Doug Frost said...

Umm... As I recall, I think that you pretty much discovered the problem already. Anyway, I don't think it's the technology in the house, I think it's just the camera. ILY.

Cammy Patton said...

Brent this is Jed Patton do you remember me. I am up here in Idaho board at work and decided to look at people from the past. You should check out my families blog. trainingofadomesticgoddess.blogspot.com. Hope things are going well.