Monday, July 20, 2009

Veggie Eden

Remember my babies?



And this little garden plot?



Well, my babies have grown...



Behold, our little veggie eden! Our raspberry plants are providing us a little bowlful of sweet raspberries every other day or so. We have a couple hundred green cherry tomatoes just waiting to get red and delicious. We also have a couple yellow tomatoes on the vine. I neglected my yellow tomato seedlings until they were almost dead (I know, BAD parenting). At the last minute I decided to save a few and see if I could revive them and get them to grow. They have just taken off over the past month or so. It is so exciting to watch a garden grow. It's amazing to think these plants (a couple of which are almost as tall as me now) were tiny seeds in my hand just a few month ago! There are little miracles all around us every day. Do we take time to notice?

1 comment:

Mrs. T said...

YUMMY!!! make me some yummy food! :) Cant wait to see ur play.. UPDATE UR BLOG! I wanna c pics from Hannahs bday!