Let me start with a CLASSIC photo of the girls:
Hannah is ready for her close-up, Mia is escaping, and Charlotte is warily taking in all the antics while trying to stay upright. Yep, that pretty much sums up a typical day at the Frosts.
Next, the individual updates:
Charly Pants AKA Twister Sister:
Charlotte is 8 1/2 months old. She is sitting up, army crawling, and getting into everything she can reach. She is the apple of her sisters' eyes. She is the ultimate mommy's girl. This week she started bopping up and down to music. It's SO cute.
She melts our hearts with her love pats and contagious giggles.
Mia Solenner AKA Rascaly Rascal
Mia is 20 months old, but she may as well be 2. She learns new words every day. Among her favorites are "thank you," "I love you," and "bath." She loves Charlotte, shoes, numnums, brushing her teeth (by herself only) and her "Ba" (blanket). She is exercising her "toddler independence" daily by challenging Mom on the rules, running the other way when she is called, and seeing just how far she can push her boundaries. Like I said, typical 2-year-old behavior - it's like seeing Hannah at this age again. She is Hannah's sidekick and friend, especially now that they share a bunk bed. Mia is thrilled to be in the big-girl bottom bunk instead of her crib. And, despite her "terrible 2s" mischief, she is uncommonly sweet and nurturing. Every morning she greets us with the sincerest "Hiii Mama!" "Hiii Dada!" - the sweet tone to her voice is like she hasn't seen us in a long time and she couldn't be happier that the separation is over.
I just had to include this next photo. This is so classic. The more "off limits" something is, the more appealing it is to Mia (hence the reason she tries to play in the toilet whenever she gets the opportunity). Mia is not allowed to run off with my phone and is not supposed to swipe her sister's pacifiers and put them in her mouth. I found her in the entry hallway hiding out with her spoils:
At this point, I just have to laugh.
Hannah Banana Fi Fye Fo Fannah:
Hannah turns 5 on Sunday. She is one month away from kindergarten and can't wait to start! She has her training wheels off of her bike and can ride for a few seconds without any help! She is an amazing big sister - sometimes I am caught off guard by her concern for her sisters. She is very competitive and will excel in sports. She attended dance camp a few hours a day for a week in June and absolutely loved it. Her favorite part was the tumbling. I think we have a future cheer leader on our hands. Hannah continues to amaze me with her insight, her love for the Savior and her love for her family. The other evening just before I left to go to rehearsal she threw her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear, "you are SO important to me." I just about cried.



No comments:
Post a Comment