And she was ME!!!!!!! I got the role of Mama Euralie!!! I am SO excited - like jumping-out-of-my-skin EXCITED!!! We start rehearsing in a little over a week and I get to pick up the script and music this Tuesday. Performances will be August 6-8, 10, and 13-15. I can hardly believe I get to live my dream of performing in a musical this summer! Also, the cast and production/direction crew are all really great people. Our director is so stoked about the show, he is a really high-energy positive person who is coming from a background of children's theatre in the area. I look forward to getting to know everybody and having a blast getting the show ready. I'll keep you posted, and, of course, would LOVE to have everyone come out to see the show!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Once On This Island There Was This Mama Euralie Character...
And she was ME!!!!!!! I got the role of Mama Euralie!!! I am SO excited - like jumping-out-of-my-skin EXCITED!!! We start rehearsing in a little over a week and I get to pick up the script and music this Tuesday. Performances will be August 6-8, 10, and 13-15. I can hardly believe I get to live my dream of performing in a musical this summer! Also, the cast and production/direction crew are all really great people. Our director is so stoked about the show, he is a really high-energy positive person who is coming from a background of children's theatre in the area. I look forward to getting to know everybody and having a blast getting the show ready. I'll keep you posted, and, of course, would LOVE to have everyone come out to see the show!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Lisa!
We are so excited for you!!!!! Congratulations! We will do our best to come up and see a show!
Love you!
Jen McBride
I KNEW IT!!!! I knew you would get it, and I know you will be fabulous, and I will come see you, and bask in your glory! I cannot wait!!! Loves you!
That is so awesome. I know that you will be great. I only wish that I'd be able to see you, but I will be there in spirit.
Adam
Woo hoo! You'll be wonderful.
congrats! what a big deal!!! can i come see the play??? i'd love to watch you in action! how fun for your girls to see this too!!!
I had so much fun last night- even though I felt useless helping Jen- it was nice to chat and be silly. Im so glad u got that part in the play! We will for sure be there! U will be AWESOME.... love ya!
YAY! This will be awesome, we will definatley want to come!
lisa, could you call me with directions to your house. i was going to take the kids to logan this weekend, but might not be able to make it up there. olivia would love to see hannah and play a little. also, would it be terrible if cade came? let me know!
785-7021
see ya!!!
Post a Comment