Those of you who know about my obsession with the "Twilight" series will find this post especially amusing. It seems our little one is going about getting her teeth in a unique way. Instead of getting her top middle teeth first, Mia has just one big fang on the top. Brent attributes this to all of the hours I spent reading "Twilight," "New Moon" and "Eclipse" while I was pregnant with Mia. He's so funny.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Our Little Vampire
Those of you who know about my obsession with the "Twilight" series will find this post especially amusing. It seems our little one is going about getting her teeth in a unique way. Instead of getting her top middle teeth first, Mia has just one big fang on the top. Brent attributes this to all of the hours I spent reading "Twilight," "New Moon" and "Eclipse" while I was pregnant with Mia. He's so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
seems all too appropriate, doesn't it? That's so funny!
Well, what can I say... while the baby is in the mother's womb, they can hear their mother's voice. And even though you probably read inside your head, Mia was able to hear you.
(I know that may sound a little silly, but that is what I believe.)
yeah, another fellow twilight fan! not too hard to find, but my oh my i'm a fan of those books too! good reading ~
i also love the quote you posted! helps me walk a little taller ~
jamie
Post a Comment