A friend posted this quote on her blog a few days ago. It was exactly what I needed to read right at that moment - a gentle reminder about embracing opportunities with joy, even when the future is full of unknowns (as it always is):
"God expects you to have enough faith and determination and enough trust in Him to keep moving, keep living, keep rejoicing. In fact, He expects you not simply to face the future; He expects you to embrace and shape the future -- to love it, rejoice in it, and delight in your opportunities. God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has. But He can't if you don't pray, and He can't if you don't dream. In short, He can't if you don't believe." -Jeffrey R. Holland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love this quote...I may have to post it on my blog also! I'm so glad we can keep up with you guys this way!! We miss our PS family!!
great quote- that was what I needed to hear. Seems to be one of those quotes that can hit anyone in a different way. :) Glad to see u today- sorry I was rushed, and a little tired. I will be more social on Sat.
Post a Comment