Twilight (can't wait for Midnight Sun)
So You Think You Can Dance (sorely missed)
The Olympics (a great substitute for So You Think You Can Dance)
Cooking (which I do very little of these days)
AND
Quilting!!
I've been doing a little quilting lately. It's so satisfying and orderly. I suppose as a mother of young, energetic children I crave order. Quilting is an outlet for creativity, expression, and buying even more fabric than I already own! Here are pics of two of the quilts I've finished in the last year.



3 comments:
Hey Lisa,
I am glad to see that you finally finished that red, white, and blue quilt. It looks nice. I would like you check out my blogger at doug-ilovethelord.blogspot.com. If you want to you can make a comment, too.
Is Brent hiding behind there? Thanks for the pic of Taycie, it is the cutest one I have now. I love all of the obsessions...but now I'm scared of you. Anyone who needs something ELSE to do to relax and have order is definately in need of a straight jacket, which we've all known you needed for a long time now.
Wow, I am totally impressed with your quilts! I have always wanted to do this but can never find the time. I also am addicted to So you think you can dance and can only replace it with the olympics. That's funny! I always knew we were so much alike.
Post a Comment