Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm finally a blogger!

Hello All!
We are officially technologically with the program!! We are so excited to share our family's adventures, funnies, photos, and cheesy touching moments with you! Just a general update to start us off:



Hannah turned 4 on July 26 and tells me frequently she can't wait to be 5 (this wish alternates with her other wish to be a teenager already). She starts her preschool 4 class on Monday...we are both counting down the days!!! She loved preschool last year, and is learning so much. She loves to sound out words and try to put letters together in her own creative way. Her favorite things to do outside of school are play with Mommy and Daddy, play with Mia, play with her dollhouse, and have playdates.



Mia is 9 months old today. She is full of smiles and giggles (except when she's crying because her little teeth are growing in). She has a quirky sense of humor that keeps us in stitches. Among her favorite things to laugh at are sneezes, burps, anyone blowing their nose, and Hannah. She's a mommy's girl through and through.



Charlotte has yet to make her appearance into the world. Lisa is 28 weeks pregnant. Charlotte is due November 11, and we can't wait to meet her. Hannah's nickname for baby Charlotte is "Giggle." She has already offered to share her room with her new baby sister. Hannah is one of the best big sisters I've ever known.

Brent keeps busy with work and being the greatest husband and father EVER! He recently passed his National Interpreting Exam with Advanced certification and we are SO proud of him. His favorite things to do are spend time with "his girls" and look at houses on the market in our area. We are looking forward to buying our first home at the beginning of 2009! This is especially exciting for Brent - a dream come true!

I am very busy with my two girls and one on the way. Motherhood is a blessing that keeps me on my toes! I'm tired a lot of the time, but SO thankful for these precious little ones that have been entrusted to us.

12 comments:

Annette and Scott said...

Your first comment...I can't believe how much Hannah has grown! And two more girls we haven't met yet!! We really need to get together and catch up. Love to you all & welcome to blogging!!

Mindika said...

I can't believe how big Hannah is! Crazy how time fly's by. Love your blog. Welcome to the blogging world, you will get hooked.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! We can be blogging buddies :D
This is seriously the best way to keep in touch with everyone.

Your children are beautiful!!! They grow so fast :( I admire you for having your children and doing what is asked of the Lord. We're still talking about having another one. We're thinking about trying again in April :) Which is good, because I am baby hungry lol!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, Brent, and girls!
I can't believe you are having number 3! How awesome is that! Your girls look awesome! I can't believe how much Hannah has grown...time is flying by that's for sure. Keep in touch and take care of yourselves. Good luck with baby in November. We love you and miss you in Hawaii. Come see us some time.
Love you,
Melissa, Joe, Miya, Teylon, Cedar, Liam, and Leyton

Carolyn said...

I'm so happy you have a blog. It's a great way to keep in touch. Your girls are so cute--and congratulations on the third to come. I'll check up often to see how things are going.

Jill T said...

Lisa! I didn't know you were pregnant again. Congratulations, exciting times for your family!

LeeElle said...

So glad you've joined us. We heart the Frost family.

Doug Frost said...

It is wonderful to hear what you have to tell people in the world about your small, but growing, family. I love each and everyone of you. Of course, I am sure that you already know that, but I am going to constantly say that, so none of you will EVER forget that. The Lord has blessed our family so much. You, Lisa, with a WONDERFUL husband, two CUTE girls, and another girl on the way! And me, with a new job working with children! Are these NOT blessings from the Lord?

Mrs. T said...

HOORAY! such a cute page- i love looking at my friends blog! :) Nov 11th is coming up fast... it was fun to hang out with u a few weeks ago! we need to do it again!

Anonymous said...

O.K. so you are way ahead of me technologially. Congrats on another little angel. I remember when you never thought you would have any! I can't think of better parents!

Nana Maggie said...

Hey Lisa,
I am so glad that you have a blog. I got your blog address off of Mandi's. I am so glad that you are doing this. I love reading about you guys. Take care and I am sure that we will see you soon. Take care and love to all of you. Maggie

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa,
This is very cool. I was so happy to not only read about Brent and the girls but also about Doug. Wow, he's so grown up and he looks just like Brent!
I don't know what I did with your email address but mine's turninganewleaf@gmail.com. Shoot me an email when you get a chance so we can keep in touch.
Love you,
Dara