Monday, September 20, 2010

Sisters

In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips. ~Author Unknown
In this picture, Hannah is giving Mia a horsey ride to cheer her up after she had been crying.

Sisters are different flowers from the same garden. ~Author Unknown



Oh, sisters. You know, having grown up an only child I don't think anything could have prepared me for everything involved in raising siblings. Wow - the fighting, the screaming, the drama, coupled with the beautiful moments of pure sisterly love and affection - what a roller coaster! All I can say is I'm so happy my girls have each other. Here's hoping they make it through these growing up years in one piece! Some days we're as likely to see them playing side by side as we are to see them with the other in a headlock. Oh, the intensity of sisterly relationships! I hope they will grow up to be each others' best friends.


No comments: